Skip to content

Commercial Liability Insurance

Commercial Liability Insurance

Business Liability Insurance comes in many flavors and many ways. For many “main street” businesses a simple “Business Owners Policy (BOP) can include most of the coverage you need and those often included in large business packages.

Weather you are a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation, a Business Owner Liability policy can protect you not only against slip and fall and other personal injury lawsuits, but can cover your contents, buildings, landlords, loss of income, loss of use, electronic data equipment, and more.

We also offer customized packages to fit the specific needs of larger businesses.

Types of Business Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance

Business liability insurance forms main component in protecting your business from personal or business bodily injury, advertizing, or property damage claims. General liability insurance otherwise also known as Commercial General Liability (CGL) could be the main or only type of business liability insurance you need depending on your business situation.

Professional Liability Insurance

Business owners providing services most often need professional liability insurance, commonly known as E&O or errors and omissions insurance. This coverage protects you and your business against, errors, negligence, or omissions, as well as malpractice.

Consultants, Real Estate Agents, Hair Stylists, Doctors & Dentist, Architects, Tradesmen (plumbers, electricians, and more are at risk and should consider (or may be required) to carry this type of insurance. Depending on your state and profession, it may be a legal requirement to carry such a policy.

Product Liability Insurance

Any small businesses which sells or manufactures products should be protected in the event injury(s) as a result of use their product. The amount of coverage you need and the level of risk depends on your business type. For example a retailer of computer monitors, would have far less risk exposure and rate than a manufacturer of children’s toys.

Property Insurance there are many forms and types of business property insurance to cover your buildings, contents, stock, delivery, customer goods, and more. In addition with today’s reliance on computers, you may want to look at EDP (electronic data processing) coverage and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance as well.

Workers Compensation Insurance

Nearly every business needs or is likely required to have work comp insurance. Learn more

Commercial Umbrella Insurance

Coverage for those losses that can exceed your basic coverage. Learn more

Call on us– we can make it happen.

No matter if it’s work comp, property insurance or business liability insurance, it’s important to match your business needs to the right carrier and services. We have the carriers and expertise to do so. Find out why 75% of our commercial business comes from referrals – call or request a quote today.

Our offices are conveniently located at:

1622 S. Gaffey #104
San Pedro, CA 90731

3220 Sepulveda Blvd #202
Torrance, CA 90505