Skip to content

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Business Property Insurance comes in as many flavors and many ways as there are type of business. For many “main street” businesses a simple “Business Owners Policy (BOP) can include most of the coverage you need and those often included in large business packages.

Whether your business is large or a small business, we have a product that is right for your business. In many cases a Business Owner Page policy can cover all your needs, including contents, buildings, landlords, loss of income, loss of use, electronic data equipment, and more, also protects against those slip and fall and other personal injury lawsuits.

We also offer customized packages to fit the specific needs of larger businesses.

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance can protect your business from a minor hiccup to a major catastrophe. Business property insurance is available weather you own or lease your building, workspace or even work at home.

There are many forms and types of business property insurance to cover your buildings, contents, stock, delivery, customer goods, and more. In addition with today’s reliance on computers, you may want to look at EDP (electronic data processing) coverage and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance as well.

Some examples of property losses might include

  • A fire destroys your building and the contents inside
  • Your neighbor’s break room caught on fire and you have smoke damage
  • A burst water pipe damages your equipment, documents, drawings or other valuable papers
  • A storm could damage your outdoor sign or fence
  • You have a break-in and loose most of your inventory
  • Your computers break down and have to be restored
  • You have to move out & rent additional space while repairs are being made (where would you rent / how would you pay for it?
  • You suffer a loss of income or extra expense due to a covered loss and temporary closure of your business.

Loss Control

We along with our carriers also provide loss control services. We can tailor plan specific to your needs, and give advice on areas that can help you reduce your risks, and save you money on businesses insurance needs.

Among other things we specialize in Business Insurance for

  • Apartment Insurance
  • Artisan Contractor Insurance
  • Cleaning & Maintenance
  • Commercial Buildings
  • Construction Insurance
  • Distributors
  • Electricians
  • Industrial Buildings
  • Janitorial
  • Mini-Mall / Business Centers
  • Manufacturing
  • Metalworkers
  • Mini Storage
  • Office & Business Risks
  • Office & Industrial Parks
  • Plumbers
  • Professional Services
  • Print & Graphic Design Business
  • Retail and Office Buildings
  • Retail, Office & Service Business
  • Restaurant Insurance
  • Shopping Centers
  • Warehouse Insurance
  • Wholesalers
  • Woodworkers Insurance

Also see

General Liability: Slip & Fall, Personal Injury, Advertising Injury, Property Damage, & More

Professional Liability: Liability and Errors & Omissions coverage for professionals, consultants, Doctors/Dentists, etc

Product Liability: Coverage for products, recalls, etc.

Workers Compensation: Nearly every business needs or is likely required to have work comp insurance.

Commercial Umbrella: Coverage for those losses that can exceed your basic coverage.

Call on us– we can make it happen

No matter if it’s Business Property Insurance, Business Auto, Workers Comp, or Business Liability insurance, it’s important to match your business needs to the right carrier and services. We have the carriers and expertise to do so. Find out why 75% of our commercial business comes from referrals – call or request a quote today.

Our offices are conveniently located at:

1622 S. Gaffey #104
San Pedro, CA 90731

3220 Sepulveda Blvd #202
Torrance, CA 90505