Owning a recreational vehicle (RV) makes it easy to travel all over the country without giving up many of the comforts of home. An RV makes traveling more affordable and convenient. Protect your vehicle and your property while you’re on the road with RV insurance.
What is RV insurance?
RV insurance is separate from your other insurance policies such as auto insurance and homeowners insurance. It is designed specifically to cover your RV whether it is in storage or out on the open road.
What coverage options are available?
There are a number of RV insurance options available, including:
- Liability Coverage: This provides protection if you are at fault in an accident that causes injury or property damage. It will help cover your legal costs and any damages you owe.
- Collision Coverage: This pays to repair damage done to your vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damage to your RV that is the result of theft, fires, vandalism or storms.
- Contents Coverage: This provides protection for all the valuable items you have inside your RV.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage insures you in the event of an accident where the other person is at fault, but they have inadequate insurance coverage.
Talk to your insurance agent about finding the perfect coverage policy for your specific needs. You might want to consider insurance that includes damage to campsites or offers roadside assistance. An agent can help you choose the right policy.
Why is RV insurance important?
Your RV was a substantial investment—make sure it is protected. Without RV insurance you could be violating laws in your state, and you risk losing your property and being liable for damage you can’t cover. Protect yourself and your assets today by investing in RV insurance.