Also learn about
Why insure your boat or personal watercraft?
Buying good boat Insurance on your boat, sailboat, jetski, waverunner, or seadoo watercraft can be one of the best investments you make.
Boating is fun but accidents do happen more than we wish. Haveing low cost boat insurance can save you:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you injure another boater, swimmer, or person you are liable for their medical and bodily injury.
- If YOU or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- If you are injured by an uninsured boater, uninsured watercraft coverage will provide coverage for you.
- What if you damage another boat or dock? What about a fuel spill? As a boat owner, you are responsible for any cleanup or damage.
How does the policy protect me?
- Coverages are available to protect your investment and assets
- Fire – Theft – Vandalism
- Medical Payments
- Personal effects
- Toys - skis, tubes, nav/gps coverages