Incorporating these five habits into your daily life is a great way to live a healthy and happy life.
- Exercise your mind on a daily basis. Make sure that you are doing something every day that will force you to think. Find something that you love to do as you are working on engaging your mind. Play problem solving games or read a book that you find interesting.
- Exercise your body on a daily basis. You have to make sure that you are keeping your body active. Make sure that you have at least thirty to sixty minutes of vigorous activities planned every day. If you need to break up this time, make sure that you have at least ten minute increments of vigorous activity. Make your activities fun. Find something that you enjoy and continue doing the activity every day.
- Drink water every day. You should be sure that you drink enough water to keep your body hydrated throughout the day. Water will help flush toxins out of your body to keep you energized and feeling good throughout the day.
- Make sure that you lose your extra weight. No matter how much weight you have to lose, be sure that you are working on losing it. Start by counting your calories and cutting out 500 calories each day. When you stop losing weight cut out another 500 calories.
- Live within your means. Do not spend more than you earn. Minimize the stress that you feel by making sure that you are always living within your means.