As a business owner, you have work to do. You don’t have time to do all the research it takes to find the required insurance policies for your business and employees, let alone find them at the best rates!
That’s where we step in. We take care of business insurance so you can take care of your business. We know the ins and outs of the requirements, options, and costs. We represent a number of competitive insurance carriers and will help you feel confident knowing you’re fully covered at a great price.
Why get Commercial Insurance
You want to help protect your hard earned assets and future of your business. Many times a landlord, vendor, lender, or savvy customer will also request or require certain types of liability or property insurance. Workers Compensation Insurance is also required by law.
We make the task of acquiring commercial Insurance easy and affordable. We know what specific businesses need in business insurance because we have worked with similar businesses before, and represent many carriers so we can hand craft the right solution for you.
General Business Insurance Policies
We can also help you with the following optional business insurance policies. They aren’t required by law but are considered essential to most businesses.
- General Liability - Covers your company in the case of an accident, injury, or negligence lawsuit.
- Product Liability - Covers your company if there is a product defect.
- Commercial Property Insurance - Covers your business property for damages from a fire, vandalism, theft, or a computer breakdown. It also covers the cost of rental space while repairs are being made.
- Business Interruption Insurance - Covers your business if you are unable to operate due to a loss from a natural disaster, etc.
- Professional Liability Insurancee - Covers legal costs if your business is sued for failure to perform a service, negligence, misrepresentation, or breach of contract. A lawsuit can cost millions of dollars even if your business isn’t found to be at fault. Either way, your legal fees will be covered up to your policy limits.
Other types of Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance - Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to eligible employees who are injured on the workplace premises, while driving on the job, if involved in workplace violence, terrorist attacks, a natural disaster, or from an occupational disease. The costs of medical treatment is also covered.
- Group Health Insurance - Covers employees and optionally dependents for important and required coverages. Health, Vision and Dental plans are all available. As the saying goes: “A healthy employee is a productive employee”. Adding this benefit can increase productivity and is a great employee benefit making your business attractive to current and potential employees.
- Unemployment Insurance - Provides wage replacement to eligible employees who are laid off from their job, are physically able to work, are actively seeking new employment, and have earned a certain amount of wages during a “base period” prior to becoming unemployed. Up to half of wages are replaced, up to a specified maximum payout. This is funded through federal and state taxes paid by the employer.
- Disability Insurance - Provides 80% or more of an employee’s gross income for 60-180 days if an eligible employee becomes sick or disabled and is unable to work short term. If an employee is unable to work long term, 60% of his or her gross income is replaced for years and up to the end of life.
Other Products We Can Offer Your Business
Insurance Center Associates knows what types of insurance each business needs and can guide you in purchasing the right coverage. We offer the following business insurance products:
Consult an Agent for the Cost of Coverage
Business insurance policy coverages and costs vary company to company so it’s best to consult with an independent insurance agent such as ourselves. We can do the research that is required and then customize a policy that suits your business’s specific insurance needs.
Call Insurance Center Associates in San Pedro or Torrance to receive a free quote or for more information.
Questions? Ready to buy? Contact us today!